Our patent attorney services:
- Representation before industrial property authorities and courts - national, regional and international
- Protection of your technical inventions, trademarks and designs in accordance with the relevant laws
- Patent applications, trademark applications, design applications
- Enforcement and defense of your patents, trademarks and designs before the offices and courts
- actions for cancellation against objectionable property rights of third parties before IP-institutions - national, regional and international
Other services of our law firm:
A lot of work is required around your patents, trademarks and designs in order to maintain these industrial property rights, but also to maintain them effectively and effectively.
- Monitoring of your intellectual property rights
- Monitoring of competitors according to intellectual property rights activity
- Searches in industrial property databases
- Management of your portfolio of intellectual property rights
- Developmental analyses (protection, freedom-tooperate, injury)
- Strategy consulting
- Consulting and support of internal processes for employee inventions
- Advice and support in licensing, purchase of rights, sale of rights
- Advice on copyright protection and supplementary performance protection
- Audits and analyses of corporate due diligence
Our services include personal advice, the search for individual solutions and the support of the economic implementation of your business objectives in the field of technology and the associated law, in order to ensure comprehensive and efficient protection for the innovations of your companies. Therefore, the above list of services should not be taken as an exhaustive list. Rather, all these individual points are merely generic terms.
We represent you in all proceedings before the granting authorities or courts and in out-of-court settlements of disputes with third parties. We also defend you against attacks from property rights. We are licensed by the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA), the European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and work for our clients. At ordinary courts of law, we work as associate patent attorneys with licensed specialist attorneys who have specialized accordingly and with whom the cooperation has proven itself with regard to professional quality as well as costs.